Key Info

Full Time
Course Length
2 years
Course Level

The Health and Social Care Cambridge Technical Introductory Diploma which is an A-Level equivalent would be good for anyone who is interested in applying for university and would like to do a vocational A-Level to further expand their knowledge of the health and care field.

What do you need to apply for the course?

Five A*-C or grades 5 to 9, including Mathematics and English, those that are considering a physiotherapy or nursing route would require a Science GCSE A*-C. We would look positively on those that have some volunteering experience, though this is not a limiting factor.

Where could this course take you?

You could apply to university to do a range of courses including vocationally orientated ones such as Social Work Nursing, Physiotherapy or occupational therapy. Additionally you may choose to undertake employment in this field such as support worker or care worker in a variety of hospital or community based setting.

Start typing and press Enter to search